Date posted: 4/3/17
Bring your digital sales savvy to our community-focused multimedia company.
Take the lead and join our digital expansion!
The Daily Herald serves the Roanoke Valley and Lake Gaston with newspapers, shoppers, magazines and websites. As the premier provider of local news in the communities we serve, our content is timely and relevant and our online readers are engaged, loyal visitors. But we feature so much more than a great website, our digital offerings include a full suite of sophisticated digital solutions to address businesses' marketing challenges. Our digital capabilities are cutting edge and continue to evolve including rom SEO, SEM, social media tools and much more.
We are seeking a digital sales professional to:
• Develop strategic solutions that meet the unique needs of each client
• Act as a digital marketing consultant to local businesses
• Work collaboratively with internal and external teams
The right person for this role will have:
• Strong and collaborative presence to work as a partner to any business
• Demonstrated success in new business development
• The ability to adapt to our growing product lineup and digital strategies
• Digital ad sales experience
• A thorough understanding of digital advertising (display, rich media, push e-mail, native, SEM, SEO and social media, etc.).
This is a full time position and as part of Wick Communications, we offer a strong package of pay and benefits, including medical, dental and 401(k) and other work perks such as monthly breakfasts and flexible vacations. See our web site at www.rrdailyherald.com and learn about our parent company at www.wickcommunications.com. We are an equal opportunity employer.