Date posted: 2/22/19
The Financial Planning and Analysis Finance Director will provide financial planning and analysis functions at multiple locations within the Coastal Publishing Group of GateHouse Media (GHM).
This position will support the Daytona, Gainesville, Ocala and Leesburg, Fla., locations and will work out of the Jacksonville, Fla., office for GHM.
This director will be responsible for all aspects of financial planning, forecasting and analysis on a monthly basis for assigned locations. The director will drive local strategies, develop sound business plans and track progress. Long-range business planning is an inherent part of this position.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent experience.
• CPA certification is preferred.
• 7+ years of progressive financial management experience.
• 5+ years managing three or more employees while delegating day-to-day responsibilities in order to work on specific projects.
• Strong analytical skills, including inductive/deductive analysis.
• High ethical standards a must.
• Organizational and prioritization skills required.
• Overnight travel to other GHM locations may be required on occasion. Nights and weekend work may be required.
• Ability to work long hours as needed (i.e., monthly closings, planning, etc.)
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Superior skills in computer software programs including Excel, Word, database reporting software and G Suite a must.
DRUG-FREE SMOKE-FREE TOBACCO-FREE