SNPA's NEX GEN mentor program helps newspaper employees with executive potential develop leadership skills and grow professionally.
NEX GEN protégés and their mentors will craft their own agenda, schedule times to talk by phone at least once a month, and set a time for a personal visit.
SNPA also arranges group video conference calls for participants about every six weeks and invites the group to participate in online networking opportunities with key industry executives.
The NEX GEN Class of 2018-19 includes:
- Mark Adams, audience acquisition and retention manager for The Post and Courier in Charleston, S.C.
- Ethan Aden, digital sales manager for the Northwest Florida Daily News, Fort Walton Beach, Fla.
- Mickie Anderson, local news editor at The Gainesville Sun, Gainesville, Fla.
- Tonya Maddox, publisher of the Montrose Daily Press, Montrose, Colo.
- Cliff McCollum, managing editor of Gulf Coast Media, Foley, Ala.
- Andrea Vick, local sales manager for the Austin American-Statesman, Austin, Texas.
Read bios of 2018-19 NEX GEN participants. MORE
Read about the latest job openings posted on the SNPA website. And, send us your listings to post at no cost.More
Charlotte A. Wolfe has been named circulation director of Journal, Inc., Tupelo, Miss. She will be responsible for the circulation department at the Daily Journal in Tupelo and oversight of The Itawamba County Times.More
This webinar will cover how to build a program from the ground up, and how to add sophistication if you already have a native team and are looking to reach the next level.SNPA members can register at no cost for this Oct. 25 webinar.More