SNPA's NEX GEN mentor program helps newspaper employees with executive potential develop leadership skills and grow professionally.
NEX GEN protégés and their mentors will craft their own agenda, schedule times to talk by phone at least once a month, and set a time for a personal visit.
SNPA also arranges group video conference calls for participants about every six weeks and invites the group to participate in online networking opportunities with key industry executives.
The NEX GEN Class of 2018-19 includes:
- Mark Adams, audience acquisition and retention manager for The Post and Courier in Charleston, S.C.
- Ethan Aden, digital sales manager for the Northwest Florida Daily News, Fort Walton Beach, Fla.
- Mickie Anderson, local news editor at The Gainesville Sun, Gainesville, Fla.
- Tonya Maddox, publisher of the Montrose Daily Press, Montrose, Colo.
- Cliff McCollum, managing editor of Gulf Coast Media, Foley, Ala.
- Andrea Vick, local sales manager for the Austin American-Statesman, Austin, Texas.
Read bios of 2018-19 NEX GEN participants. MORE
Brainworks Software's longtime customer, Adams Publishing Group, is a family-owned community newspaper company that currently operates in 15 states across the United States, plus the District of Columbia. With over 27 daily newspapers, more than 100 non-daily newspapers and a number of other media-related businesses. APG's Business Systems Development Director, Amy Lindquist, shares how she engages APG's sales reps to use Brainworks CRM to its fullest revenue driving potential.More
Read about the latest job openings posted on the SNPA website. And, send us your listings to post at no cost.More