Simplifying Digital Service Selling for BIG PROFITS!
Recorded at the Key Executives Mega-Conference
A recording (plus all downloads and slides) of Mike Blinder's session at the Key Executives Mega-Conference on "Simplifying Digital Service Selling for BIG PROFITS!" now is available for viewing at no cost.
Blinder says many media companies are launching separate digital agencies that offer marketing solutions (beyond inches and banners) to their advertisers. However, this program focuses on successful newspapers that have chosen not to staff up heavily with separate digital sales teams ... or pay hefty vendor fees for outsourced services. Instead, the case studies featured in this session focus on innovative, profitable, turnkey ways to expand product offerings, sold by the legacy sales teams!
This session features:
- Jerry Healey, publisher and owner, Colorado Community Media, Highlands Ranch, Colo.
- Matt Lohrmann, classified advertising manager, Walla Walla Union-Bulletin, Walla Walla, Wash.
- Terry Ward, chief operating officer, KPC Media Group, Fort Wayne, Ind.
- Katie Wilson, digital advertising director, The Quad-City Times, Davenport, Iowa
Hear about case studies on:
- Ways to infuse your advertisers' social media content for big profits.
- How newspapers can cost-effectively sell native (sponsored) content, to local advertisers, with the legacy reps.
- Offering mobile sites without needing a separate digital sales force.
- How online contests can build your profits & social footprint, for huge returns.
View this webinar to gain actionable ideas and downloads of all sales-support materials used "on the street," so you can implement these concepts in your local market, immediately!
About our moderator:
Mike Blinder is president of The Blinder Group, a Florida-based firm that assists in maximizing sales for clients through effective sales training/revenue-generation programs.
More than 250 media companies avail themselves of Blinder and his team of "Street Fighting" multimedia specialists, who are experts at training traditional sales people on how to embrace new concepts in selling media.
One of Blinder's mottos is "train in the car as well as the classroom," which means that his company has made thousands of sales calls on small, medium and large advertisers in a "4-legged" sales call setting with traditional ad reps, closing millions of dollars of new business for client media companies.
Blinder also owns and manages OperaWeb.com, the leading interactive marketing firm for the classical music industry. World-renowned performers rely each day on his vision and guidance to make sure they are marketed properly in cyberspace.