Reserve your hotel room for 2017 Annual Meeting right away
If you have not reserved your hotel room at The Broadmoor for the Sept. 10-12 Annual Meeting sponsored by SNPA and Inland Press Association, you need to do this right away. Rooms are nearly sold out.
We have an outstanding program planned for this year's Annual Meeting. You – and your key department heads – need to be there.
Topics on the agenda will focus on brand marketing, print and digital innovation:
- Marketing the Strength of our Brand
- The Future of Newsrooms: When Change is Not Enough
- Strategies That Build Trust with Readers and Advertisers
- Meeting the Challenge: The Shifting Nature of our Business
- What Newspapers Must Do to Keep Public Notice
- Recruiting and Retaining Sales People
- How YouTube is Partnering with Publishers to Drive Revenue and Audience
- Innovations that Will Change the Way You Do Business
- Pay Walls and Digital Subscriptions
- Digital Agencies: Two Solutions, Two Success Stories
- Business Models and Paid Content
- Benchmarking – Managing by the Numbers
- Revenue: Promotions and Events
- 12 Ideas that Drive Revenue
- Strategies that Grow Print Volumes
The 2017 Annual Meeting will be held Sept. 10-12 at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colo.