A dozen revenue ideas to pump up your bottom line
Featured session: Tuesday, Sept. 12
SNPA - Inland Annual Meeting
Colorado Springs, Colo.
Moderated by Tom Yunt, COO, United Communications Corporation
Between them, SNPA and Inland have a literal wealth of great revenue-generating ideas. Tom Yunt will lead a free-wheeling session highlighting ideas that are working right now – and that can translate into new revenue for your organizations.
Here's just some of what to expect:
- Driving up print and digital subscriptions: Learn the formula for growing print revenue while expanding your digital audience.
- Reviving your real estate bottom line: Agents are realizing they over-invested in digital-only sites. How your newspaper can get that revenue back.
- Find your niche: The print and digital products that are proving successful in big and small markets.
- Why you should go native: Native advertising is going to generated $22 billion in revenue this year. Want your slice of that pie?
This dozen ideas session is just one in a powerful program for success created for this joint Annual Meeting by SNPA and Inland.
Register and Reserve Your Hotel Room:
- REGISTER to attend (A discounted rate of $595 is available for first-time newspaper executives who have not previously attended the Inland Annual Convention or the SNPA News Industry Summit.)
- RESERVE your hotel room quickly! Please reserve your room at The Broadmoor, by calling (855) 634-7711 or online at https://aws.passkey.com/go/SNPAInland2017. Rooms are nearly sold out. Group rates are: Classic $250, Superior $280 and Premier $310. If you have difficulty making hotel reservations, please contact Karla Zander at the Inland Press Association at (847) 795-0380.
- BE A SPONSOR OR EXHIBITOR to meet industry decision makers:
- Download a PDF listing opportunities
- Register as a sponsor/exhibitor (limited spots are still available)
- Become a sponsor of the Associate Member Welcome Reception