Going the Digital Agency Route: Two solutions, two success stories
Featured session: Monday, Sept. 11
SNPA - Inland Annual Meeting
Colorado Springs, Colo.
With Conan Gallaty, president/digital, WEHCO Digital Media, and Marilyn Hoeffner, vice president/general manager, BigWing Interactive
One-size-fits-all is no more true in digital services agency business models than in any other industry revenue initiative. This session at the SNPA-Inland Annual Meeting looks at two approaches to digital agencies: the single-location, high-end and local fulfillment service model represented by The Oklahoman's BigWing, and the multi-location, SMB-focused, local fulfillment service model that WEHCO Digital Media's Flypaper is pursuing.
No matter the approach, this session will tackle the questions most on publishers' minds: How are the agencies structured and built – and are they profitable?
Register and Reserve Your Hotel Room:
- REGISTER to attend (A discounted rate of $595 is available for first-time newspaper executives who have not previously attended the Inland Annual Convention or the SNPA News Industry Summit.)
- RESERVE your hotel room: The Broadmoor is sold out. Please contact Karla Zander at the Inland Press Association at (847) 795-0380 for assistance with hotel reservations.
- BE A SPONSOR OR EXHIBITOR to meet industry decision makers:
- Download a PDF listing opportunities
- Register as a sponsor/exhibitor (limited spots are still available)
- Become a sponsor of the Associate Member Welcome Reception