FREE FOR PUBLISHERS:
Video Conference on Creating a Digital Agency
SNPA will host a free video conference on "Creating a Digital Agency" on Thursday, Sept. 20.
SNPA's monthly P2P programs are free for SNPA members, but participants must sign up in advance. To be included in the video conference call:
- Send an email by Friday, Sept. 14, to Edward VanHorn (email@example.com) with the subject line: P2P.
- This P2P call will focus on best practices for digital agencies.
- Please share an example of something that works for you ... or (if you have not formed a digital agency) tell us what questions you would like to have answered.
- Provide the name, telephone number and email address of the person at your newspaper who can provide additional details if another SNPA member has follow-up questions about the idea that you share.
SNPA members who participate in the video conference will receive a recording of the program and a compilation of the information that is presented.
No budget? No travel? NO PROBLEM!
SNPA P2P programs provide an effective networking vehicle for busy publishers – and eliminate the barriers of cost, travel and time away from the office. We hope you will take advantage of these opportunities and let SNPA help you grow your business!
More Third Thursday "P2P" conferences are already on the calendar:
- Oct. 18 - Revisiting your organizational structure
- Nov. 15 - Diversifying revenue for success
Questions? Contact Edward VanHorn at (404) 256-0444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.