P2P Video Conference -- Classified Ideas: Auto, Real Estate, Employment, Private Party
No cost to participate in this free video conference call -- just share an idea
SNPA will kick off the 2019 P2P (Publisher-to-Publisher) Idea Exchange Program with a free video conference on growing classified revenue on Thursday, March 21, at 2 p.m. (EDT).
Last year more than 150 newspaper executives participated in the P2P program exchanging proven revenue-generating ideas worth more than $1 million.
The P2P programs are free for SNPA members, but participants must sign up in advance and share an idea. To participate in the March 21 call, share an example of a successful classified revenue program.
- Send an email to Greg Watson (email@example.com) with the subject line: P2P and the information outlined below.
- Tell us about a successful strategy, project or program you've recently executed to grow your classified revenue, including automotive, real estate, employment or private party.
- Is there a digital component? If so, how is it different than print?
- Provide the name, telephone number and email address of the person at your newspaper who can provide additional details so participants can follow up if they would like more information or have questions.
SNPA members who participate in the video conference will receive a recording of the program and a compilation of the information that is presented.
No budget? No travel? NO PROBLEM!
SNPA P2P programs provide an effective networking vehicle for busy publishers – and eliminate the barriers of cost, travel and time away from the office. We hope you will take advantage of these opportunities and let SNPA help you grow your business!
More P2P conferences are already on the calendar:
- April 25 – Growing major retail segments
- May 16 – Seasonal selling strategies
- June 20 – Targeting content for the most valuable audiences
Questions? Contact Greg Watson at (404) 256-0444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.