Register for News Industry Summit before rates increase
SNPA is headed to Nashville, Tenn., this fall – the first time our News Industry Summit has been held in Music City! Dates are Oct. 10-12.
During the News Industry Summit, GateHouse Media CEO Kirk Davis will address how the GateHouse business model is evolving to build a sustainable future for local journalism.
In his discussion, he will address news and content innovation, building new revenue streams and the strategic way GateHouse is pursuing efficiencies. GateHouse Media parent, New Media Investment Group, has invested nearly $1 billion in local media in just 4 1/2 years. While the company has grown appreciably, Davis will explain how local journalism and quality remain at the forefront of their mission.
Additional program details will be announced soon.
The News Industry Summit will be held at the Nashville Hilton. The group rate is $254 (single or double occupancy). Reserve your room no later than Sept. 19 by calling (615) 620-1000 (Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) or dial 1-800-HILTONS. Rooms are expected to sell out early; you are encouraged to reserve your room as soon as possible.
Learn from our conference sponsors and exhibitors:
- Special Evening Event Sponsor - AMG │ Parade
- Platinum Sponsor and Welcome Reception Sponsor - Southern Lithoplate
- Thursday Awards Lunch Sponsor and Tote Bag Sponsor - Site Impact
- Gold Sponsor - Publication Printers
- Silver Sponsor - Adpay
- Bronze Sponsor - Interlink
- Bronze Sponsor - Newzware - ICANON
- Bronze Sponsor - NTVB Media
- Bronze Sponsor - TownNews.com
- Bronze Sponsor - Vision Data
- Lanyards Sponsor - AdCellerant
- Wi-Fi Sponsor - LEAP Media Solutions
- Hotel Keycards Sponsor - Newscycle
- Welcome Reception Sponsor - PAGE Cooperative
- Media Sponsor - Editor & Publisher