Free Webinar: Classified Rescue
The webinar recording can be viewed anytime if this date does not work for you!
Do you still have a classified section that advertisers want to buy and readers want to shop? Running classifieds is a science and no one understands that science better than Janet DeGeorge (a line right out of TV's Bar Rescue). In this webinar, DeGeorge will show sales managers step by step how to rescue their classified business before it all just disappears.
Learn how to:
- Elevate your employment advertising.
- Grow your service directory the right way.
- Attract more private party business that you thought was lost forever.
- Discover the areas of real estate advertising that you never monetized.
If you can't participate on June 6, no problem! Register anyway and view a recording of the webinar at your convenience.
Please email Paulette Sheffield at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have the SNPA member code for our webinars. See below for details about registering free.
Janet DeGeorge first started her newspaper career at the San Jose Mercury News over 20 years ago. She is a graduate of San Jose University with a degree in advertising and marketing and has completed all course work towards a master's of science in mass communications.
DeGeorge is a former vice president of the Western Classified Advertising Association, a key speaker at regional and national advertising conferences and has produced numerous articles and webinars regarding classified advertising. DeGeorge has been president of Classified Executive Training & Consulting since 2001. She specializes in classified sales training for sales reps and new managers, outbound sales training and the redesigns of print and online products and rate packages to uncover new revenue sources.
SNPA members can register for webinars at no cost. The registration fee is $35 for other newspapers ($45 after June 3). Registrations will be accepted up until the day of the webinar.
Registration instructions for SNPA members:
- Email email@example.com for the COUPON CODE to register free (if you don't already have the SNPA code)
- Click here to begin the registration process
- Click on REGISTER NOW
- Fill in the required fields and select the number of registrations in the drop down "SPACES"
- Ignore the $35 price
- In the COUPON CODE field, enter the code that Paulette Sheffield gave you.
- Hit SUBMIT
*Can't attend the program at this time? Sign up for the program and watch it when it's convenient for you with our webinar archives. You receive free access as part of your registration.
For registration questions, please contact:
If you need assistance immediately prior to a webinar, please contact: (515) 244-2145.