Board of Trustees
Donna Barrett nominated for re-election as chairman
The SNPA Board of Directors will elect two trustees for the SNPA Foundation at its meeting in Savannah on Monday, Oct. 5.
The trustees, in turn, will elect their officers – also that same morning.
Nominated for re-election as officers of the SNPA Foundation are:
- Chairman: Donna Barrett, president and CEO, Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc., Montgomery, Ala.
- Vice Chairman: Lissa Walls, CEO of Southern Newspapers, Inc., Houston, Texas.
- Treasurer: Gregg K. Jones, president and CEO of Jones Media in Greeneville, Tenn., and co-publisher of The Greeneville Sun.
Nominees for election to the board are:
- Digby Solomon, president, publisher and CEO, Daily Press, Newport News, Va.
- Thomas A. Silvestri, president and publisher, Richmond Times-Dispatch, Richmond, Va.
The other members of the SNPA Foundation Board of Trustees are:
- Todd H. Carpenter, president and chief operating officer, Boone Newspapers, Inc., Natchez, Miss.
- Walter E. Hussman, Jr., publisher, Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Little Rock.
- William O. Nutting, vice president, Ogden Newspapers, Wheeling, W.Va.
- Hal H. Tanner III, president and publisher, The Goldsboro News-Argus, Goldsboro, N.C.
Read about nominations for SNPA officers and directors.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here