Win a free oil change for life!
That's right; one lucky Harrison (Ark.) Daily Times reader will win one free oil change for the rest of his or her life, while several other readers will walk away with a one-time free oil change (the paper will draw names for that prize every day for 12 weeks).
TheDriveAR.com is an automotive search engine that helps readers search from literally thousands of new and used automobiles. The current inventory is updated every day from dealers who participate in TheDriveAR.com.
Searches can expand outside Arkansas, too, so readers who are looking for a car or truck in Missouri and even Oklahoma, will find that the paper has them covered with dealers from those areas as well.
The Missouri and Oklahoma dealers all are part of Neighbor News Network, which includes the Harrison Daily Times and its sister papers in those states.
There's also a mobile version of TheDriveAR.com that works on any smart phone.
Dealers and individuals can choose between three different ad packages to list cars, trucks, boats or other vehicles online: free, $10 or $25. Each runs until the vehicle sells, but the listings vary as to levels of features. Learn more
Details about the paper's contest:
- Readers register to win online at TheDriveAR.com.
- Each Friday, seven winners are selected at random to win a free oil change from Main Street Service Center in Harrison.
- Winners can pick up their free oil change certificates from the Harrison Daily Times office after they're notified each week.
- On Aug. 9, one daily winner will win an oil change for life from Main Street Service Center.
- Find the official rules and restrictions on TheDriveAR.com.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here