Sept. 14-16 in Sarasota
The 2016 News Industry Summit will help you create a blueprint for a balanced and sustainable business.
Here are highlights:
- Forward-thinking executives from metro dailies, community newspapers and weeklies will discuss strategies for future growth and profitability.
- The CEO of Bealls will offer perspectives on the challenges that retailers face and their expectations of media partners.
- The Center for Innovation and Sustainability will outline media transformation research about innovative news and digital product solutions.
- A "what if" exercise to create contingencies for changes in revenue streams.
- 18 breakout sessions that cover topics like: events, digital revenue, blitz selling, culture transformation, legal issues, design, story planning and many more.
- More than 20 exhibitors and sponsors who will present their latest products and services to improve operations, solve problems and grow revenue.
Learn about Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities (please note a very special opportunity for our Lunch Sponsor on Thursday)