Content That Works will introduce a new surviving breast cancer content and micro-site July 20.
Topics for this content package include:
- Shape Up, Cancer Out? How Diet, Exercise and Body Weight Impact Survival
- 8 Foods for Breast Cancer Prevention
- Life After Breasts: True Stories of Women Who Learned to Love Their Bodies Following a Mastectomy
- Ouch! How to Survive the Pain of Treatment
- King of Pain: Why You Should Consider Working With a Pain Specialist
- After Breast Cancer, the Heart Matters
- Row, Row, Row Your Survivor Boat: Recovery on Water – or ROW – founder Jen Gibbons was honored by President Obama for her breast cancer efforts. Here's what her program is all about, why she thinks it's so effective, her plans for the future and info on other programs like hers that she recommends.
- Q&A: Dr. John G. West, author of "Prevent, Survive, Thrive: Every Woman's Guide to Optimal Breast Care"
Suggested ad categories include: regional hospitals, cancer prevention events/organizations, nutritionists, yoga centers, doctors, health food stores, gyms, hospices, pharmacies, sporting goods stores, salons, massage therapy centers, acupuncturists, grocery stores and any female-focused business in your community.
For more information, contact Paul Camp at Content That Works.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here