SNPA - Inland convention
addresses brand marketing,
print and digital innovation
Sept. 10-12, The Broadmoor
Colorado Springs, Colo.
Co-sponsored by the Colorado Press Association
If you have not reserved your hotel room at The Broadmoor for the Sept. 10-12 Annual Meeting sponsored by SNPA and Inland Press Association, you need to do this right away. Our room block will be released next Tuesday and rooms (if any are still available at that point) will rise in cost substantially after that point.
We have an outstanding program planned for this year's Annual Meeting. You – and your key department heads – need to be there.
- Marketing the Strength of our Brand
- The Future of Newsrooms: When Change is Not Enough
- Strategies That Build Trust with Readers and Advertisers
- Meeting the Challenge: The Shifting Nature of our Business
- What Newspapers Must Do to Keep Public Notice
- Recruiting and Retaining Sales People
- How YouTube is Partnering with Publishers to Drive Revenue and Audience
- Innovations that Will Change the Way You Do Business
- Pay Walls and Digital Subscriptions
- Digital Agencies: Two Solutions, Two Success Stories
- Business Models and Paid Content
- Benchmarking – Managing by the Numbers
- Revenue: Promotions and Events
- 12 Ideas that Drive Revenue
- Strategies that Grow Print Volumes
Register and Reserve Your Hotel Room:
- REGISTER to attend (A discounted rate of $595 is available for first-time newspaper executives who have not previously attended the Inland Annual Convention or the SNPA News Industry Summit.)
- RESERVE your hotel room quickly! Please reserve your room at The Broadmoor, by calling (855) 634-7711 or online at https://aws.passkey.com/go/SNPAInland2017. Room reservation deadline is JULY 25 and rooms are nearly sold out. Group rates are: Classic $250, Superior $280 and Premier $310. If you have difficulty making hotel reservations, please contact Karla Zander at the Inland Press Association at (847) 795-0380.
- BE A SPONSOR OR EXHIBITOR to meet industry decision makers:
- Download a PDF listing opportunities
- Register as a sponsor/exhibitor (reserve ASAP – space is limited)
- Become a sponsor of the Associate Member Welcome Reception