Date posted: 10/3/17
Client Strategy Manager
The Client Strategy Manager is responsible for working alongside local sales leadership teams to support revenue growth goals for our local market through client strategy, business development and B2B marketing activities. This role will work in partnership with local sales teams to identify opportunities for key clients and assist in the development of integrated marketing solutions and create client proposals to achieve revenue growth targets. This role will also execute business-to-business marketing strategies to ensure business objectives are met.
This position is responsible for:
• Ensure customer relationship system is fully utilized by sales teams and deliver email campaigns to support advertising initiatives, develop and help to manage leads for sales teams and identify opportunities such as co-op and research that will support sales efforts for all advertising representatives.
• Collaborate with advertising sales executives, local sales leadership, and VP of Advertising to develop integrated marketing solutions and build presentations that incorporate research, insights, creative concepts and other complex information for client proposals.
• Execute B2B marketing and sales support plans, including implementation of regional and corporate segment and client strategies and market development strategies.
• Working in partnership with VP of Advertising and Sales Managers, oversee development, communication and training on reports and tools for sales executives’ field access, including market intelligence, industry and segment insights and product information.
• Execution of local B2B marketing campaigns to ensure content and brand messages are consistently built across multiple channels meeting lead generation and revenue volume goals and brand perception objectives.
• Manage business-to-business digital marketing efforts, including social media, email, website and content strategies to meet lead generation and revenue volume goals and brand perception objectives.
• Bachelors Degree – Marketing, Business or related field
• (NOTE: A comparable combination of education/experience and/or training will be considered equivalent to the education listed above.)
• 3+ years experience in marketing, business development or similar area of discipline
• PC skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, Google Drive
• Previous CRM management experience