Publisher Roundtables scheduled in South Carolina
Two Publisher Roundtables have been set for South Carolina publishers: one for daily publishers and one for weeklies. These programs are hosted by SNPA and the South Carolina Press Association.
- The Daily Publishers' Roundtable will be held Friday, Feb. 3, from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m., at SCPA Offices in Columbia.
- The Weekly Publishers Roundtable is set for Friday, Feb. 24, from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m., also at SCPA Offices in Columbia.
These offer great opportunities to meet with your peers to discuss what is working and not working in your market.
Topics are up to the group, but will include:
- Roundtable for daily publishers: new ad ideas that are working, non-traditional ways to build revenue, managing with less, digital products and more.
- Roundtable for weekly publishers: success stories (bring copies), niche products, new ad ideas that are working, non-traditional ways to build revenue, managing with less, digital plans, holding circulation and more.
The cost to attend is $15, which includes a catered lunch.
- You can securely pay by credit card.
- You are also welcome to pay by check. You can select the "Pay by Check" option when checking out and SCPA's address will be listed.
- If you'd like to be invoiced, simply select "Pay at the Door" and we'll email you a PDF invoice that you can submit for payment later.
Participants are asked to send in ideas for discussion topics and specific questions. You can do this directly on the registration form, or by contacting Jen Madden.
This event is open only to SCPA and SNPA member daily publishers.