Resolve to stay connected with SNPA
As we begin a new year, the SNPA staff wishes each of our members a prosperous New Year!
We look forward to talking with you:
- In person at SNPA events.
- Online at SNPA.org, through our Facebook page, through our LinkedIn group (Southern Newspaper Publishers Association) and Twitter (@CindyDurhamSNPA).
- And, hope you will call on us throughout the year: (404) 256-0444.
SNPA President Tom Silvestri is encouraging all members to spend 10 minutes a day with SNPA. Here are some suggestions for 2014:
- Make a phone call to a fellow SNPA member or to an SNPA staff member. SNPA is the premier networking opportunity for publishers and executives from daily and non-daily newspapers and the companies that do business with newspapers. Resolve to stay connected this year!
- Meet us in Las Vegas for the Key Executives Mega-Conference.
- Plan to attend the News Industry Summit, Oct. 6-8 in Charlottesville, Va.
- Come to Galveston, Sept. 14-16 for the Carmage Walls Leadership Forum – specially designed for smaller-circulation newspapers.
- Read the eBulletin every Thursday afternoon to stay up-to-date on SNPA and industry news. And send us your news for the eBulletin!
- Join the SNPA committee of your choice.
- Take part in a webinar. For just $35, you can let a roomful of staff members receive the low-cost, highly-effective training that they need.
- Share your GREAT IDEAS with SNPA. And, make money from the ideas shared by other members.
- Take part in the SNPA salary survey. Questionnaires will be available in mid-January.
- Enter an SNPA contest – recognize the great work your staff is doing; prizes are an added bonus! Contests in 2014 will include: Photo Contest, Carmage Walls Commentary Prize, Print Quality Contest and more.
How will you connect today?