Nominees announced for SNPA Foundation Board of Trustees
The SNPA Board of Directors will elect five trustees for the SNPA Foundation at its meeting in Nashville on Wednesday morning, Oct. 10.
The trustees, in turn, will elect their officers – also that same morning.
Nominated for election as trustees of the SNPA Foundation are:
- Les High, publisher, The News Reporter, Whiteville, N.C.
- Chris Reen, The Anschutz Corp.
- Thomas A. Silvestri, president and publisher, Richmond Times-Dispatch, Richmond, Va.
- Charles Hill Morris Jr., regional manager, Morris Multimedia, Atlanta, Ga.
- David Woronoff, publisher, The Pilot, Southern Pines, N.C.
Nominated for re-election as officers of the SNPA Foundation are:
- Chairman: Thomas A. Silvestri
- Vice Chairman: Hal H. Tanner III, president and publisher, The Goldsboro News-Argus, Goldsboro, N.C.
- Treasurer: Charles Hill Morris Jr.
KeywordsSNPA Foundation, Board of Trustees, Silvestri, Tanner, Morris, High, Reen, Woronoff
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here