No items found.
Join colleagues from across the industry – Oct. 6-8 in Chicago – to hear these outstanding speakers presenting on urgent issues, innovative strategies and successful case studies.
- Judi Terzotis and Peter Kovacs on how The Advocate of Baton Rouge won the newspaper Battle of New Orleans.
- Fredric Rutberg on betting – successfully – on quality news content over cutting to grow The Berkshire Eagle.
- Mi-Ai Parrish on lessons learned in innovation and digital strategies during a career leading The Arizona Republic, USA Today Network, The Kansas Star and more.
Click here to view the rest of the program More
The first Annual Meeting of the new association being formed by the merger of SNPA and Inland Press Association will feature industry innovators who are finding new business models and solutions in the print (and digital) world. Join us Oct. 6-8 in Chicago!
The collective experience being shared by industry veterans, media experts and rising stars makes this a meeting that will be valuable to publishers as well as their key department heads. Take advantage of the team discount offered to newspapers that send five or more employees ... or discounted first-time rates for staff members who have never before attended an SNPA or Inland annual meeting.More
Here's a taste of what you'll hear in Chicago, Oct. 6-8:
- Walter Hussman reports on the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette's bold move to convert all its subscribers to digital subscribers.
- Recruitment guru Laurie Kahn on what newspapers need to do to assemble a team of sales superstars.
- The Post and Courier reveals results from the Google News Initiative – literally days after its conclusion.
- News from Washington on the newspaper industry's fight to get a fair share of revenue from Facebook and Google.Springs.